Skrill is one of the most popular and trusted e-wallets that has been embraced by many UK brokers for online transactions. Therefore, if you are looking for ways to trade efficiently, without incurring high transfer costs, you might want to consider brokers that accept Skrill.
In this guide, we have reviewed some of the best brokers that accept Skrill in the UK. Feel free to compare their offerings before choosing the one that best matches your trading requirements.
In this guide
UK Trading Brokers that Accept Skrill 2021
- Compare Brokers that Accept Skrill in the UK
- 1. CMC Markets – Overall Best Skrill Trading Broker
- 2. Plus500 – Skrill Trading Broker for Beginners in the UK
- 3. IG Markets – Stock Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
- 4. XTB - Forex Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
- 5. CMC Markets – Best CFD Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
- 6. Capital.com – Skrill Trading Broker with Free Minimum Deposit
- 7. Plus500 - Skrill Trading Broker with the Lowest Fees
- 8. Skilling – Easy and Fast Account Opening Skrill Trading Broker
- What is Skrill?
- How to Choose the Right Skrill Trading Broker in the UK
How we test?
Our test process is really based on two different aspects: our independent tests and research, as well as user reviews from Google Play, the App Store, and Trustpilot, etc.
The first thing we do when testing is to check every detail and test every tool and instrument. Our experts spend more than 200 hours on every article. We pay special attention to the specific function or the criteria that we’re comparing during the comparing stage. This means that we must determine which broker is more suited for beginners, and which is better suited for experts, for example. Find out more about our test process here.
Compare Brokers that Accept Skrill in the UK
What makes us unique is that our team of researchers are professional traders, meaning that they understand how the trading industry operates and do not take this process lightly. We compared UK brokers that accept Skrill based on the following elements:
To obtain accurate and conclusive results, we also reviewed user ratings from Trustpilot, Google Play, and the App Store. We then combined these results to make sure that we’re recommending the best of the best. Below is an overview of our ratings from the user reviews:
1. CMC Markets – Overall Best Skrill Trading Broker
CMC Markets has been around for three decades and is by far the most preferred trading broker with Skrill in the UK. This is because it checks a lot of boxes, starting from its credibility to the offerings.
Trading on CMC Markets’ platform is seamless and hassle-free. The Next Generation and MetaTrader 4 platforms have impeccable modern designs that are highly customisable. It also charges low forex trading fees with spreads, which are also among the most competitive.
You can make money transfers on CMC Markets using various payment methods, including Skrill. The efficiency of trading on CMC Markets makes it stand out among other UK brokers accepting Skrill. Note that this broker does not charge deposit and withdrawal fees. On top of that, it does not have a minimum deposit requirement.
- Various payment methods, including Skrill.
- No deposit and withdrawal fee.
- No minimum deposit requirement using Skrill.
- Regulated by the FCA.
- Stock CFD charges are high.
- Customer service is only available five days a week.
2. Plus500 – Skrill Trading Broker for Beginners in the UK
We primarily recommend Plus500 to beginners because it is known to have one of the industry’s most easy-to-use trading platforms. Whether you want to trade or invest in various markets, Plus500 is the brokerage firm to get you started.
This broker is also backed up with a trader’s guide, which as a beginner, is precisely what you need, to learn how it works. Additionally, you will have access to trading alerts that you can create to receive notifications about the latest market trends.
You do not need to worry about transacting with Plus500 since it allows deposits and withdrawals via Skrill, all of which are free of charge. It also charges zero commissions on all trades with competitive spreads. However, this broker has a minimum deposit of £500 if you transact via Skrill.
Although this Skrill trading broker does not support the MT4 and MT5 platforms, it still has a user-friendly and intuitive design proprietary platform that helps beginners enjoy their experience.
- Customer support is available 24 hours, every day.
- Trader’s guide for beginners.
- Easy-to-use proprietary platform for beginners.
- No trading commissions.
- No MetaTrader 4 and 5 trading platforms.
- High minimum deposit requirement for Skrill transactions.
3. IG Markets – Stock Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
IG Markets has plenty of offerings when it comes to trading stocks. That is why we primarily recommend it to stock traders in the UK. You get access to more than 17,000 foreign shares, including over 70 US stocks, all of which you can trade seamlessly using any device of your choice.
Trading CFD stocks on IG Markets is a bit costly, and it has a minimum deposit requirement of £250. However, This broker accepts Skrill payments, which are instant and secure. You will also not incur any funds transfer charges when using Skrill on IG Markets.
Stock trading with this broker has a lot of benefits. It is backed up with plenty of trading materials, including the Grey market feature that allows you to trade on certain company shares before its Initial Public Offerings (IPO).
- Heavily regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Fast and secure Skrill funds transfer service.
- +17,000 markets, including over 70 US stocks.
- Plethora of trading tools.
- High trading charges.
- High minimum deposit requirement.
4. XTB - Forex Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
Forex traders looking for the best broker that accepts Skrill should choose XTB.
It is well known as a global forex broker that provides more than 1,500 instruments in the global markets, including 48 currency pairs.
XTB boasts of award-winning platforms for forex trading, which are tailored to suit all traders in the financial markets. You will find comprehensive forex trading tools, including market news, price tables, and price calendars for analysing the forex markets. Additionally, it allows micro lot trading, which allows you to trade at reduced risks.
There are various trading accounts on XTB for every trader. Trading forex on all these platforms is cost-effective. There is no minimum deposit requirement, and the spreads are also low from 0.1 pips. Also, making deposits and withdrawals is fast, since it allows you to transact with Skrill.
- No minimum deposit requirement.
- Regulated by the world's most stringent authorities, including the FCA.
- Low forex trading commissions.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals using Skrill.
- Customer service is only available five days a week.
5. CMC Markets – Best CFD Broker that Accepts Skrill in the UK
If you want the best broker that offers CFD trading and accepts Skrill simultaneously, then you should go for CMC Markets. All trading CFD instruments you may need to trade with are available in thousands on this broker’s platform.
You have options to trade CFDs in forex, shares, indices, commodities, and treasuries. On top of this, trading charges for forex CFDs are low with competitive spreads. There is no need to worry about the minimum deposit requirement because CMC Markets lets you trade CFDs with any amount within your budget.
Making money transfers from Skrill is also free of charge with CMC Markets. We can guarantee that the experience you will have trading CFDs with this broker will have you coming back for more. Plenty of trading tools, including risk management tools, are also available on CMC Markets. This is an added advantage since it reduces losses and allows you to manage the risks.