Plus500 is a CFD broker that offers innovative financial products to a growing number of clients around the globe.
- Well-established and reputable trading platform
- Great choice of assets ensuring unique and interesting opportunities
- Follow trends and constantly update
- Limited availability in some countries
- No third-party tools or features.
Risk Warning: 76.4% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Plus500 is an industry-leading brokerage firm in the CFD segment. This online broker has provided trading opportunities for millions of traders from all over the world.
Plus500 is licensed and regulated by:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – The UK (main licence). Plus500UK Ltd authorised & regulated by FCA under the licence number – #509909.
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) – European Union
- The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) – Australia
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – Singapore
- The Israel Securities Authority (ISA) – Israel
Our team conducted an in-depth study of Plus500’s trading platform. We spent over 250 hours researching its demo account, user reviews, and the pages themselves. You can see the results of our work below.
Plus500 – Who Are They?
Plus500 is an international provider of trading services. Combining innovative technology, an extensive range of financial instruments, and sophisticated trading tools, Plus500 has positioned itself as one of the largest brokerage firms in the world.
Plus500 offers a wide range of online CFDs on forex, shares, commodities, indices, futures and precious metals. The company was founded in Israel in 2008 and is currently headquartered in Israel.
Most CFD trading platforms are simply too difficult to use. Fortunately, Plus500 is one of the simplest, most straightforward brokers on the market today. Its excellent customer service, user-friendly platform, and flexible trading opportunities have helped it grow exponentially in recent years.
Compare Plus500 Features With Other Brokers
*May be a subject of change
**Risk Warning: Availability subject to regulation.
Our Opinion About Plus500
Plus500 has won our trust for its safety and ease of use. The platform allows the common user to quickly and intuitively find the right tools, and the clean design makes it a pleasure to use.
Moreover, its large selection of international stocks (over 2,000) and useful modern tools make it easy to use. Millions of users, including us, make Plus500 their broker of choice.