Did you know that trading in the Australian market requires an Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) regulated trading broker? If you have been searching for one, we recommend the best that you can find in Australia.
ASIC brokers secure their clients’ funds and offer user-friendly platforms according to ASIC regulations. They are the best choices if you want to trade successfully in the Australian market.
In this guide
The Best ASIC Regulated Brokers for UK Traders in 2021
- Compare ASIC Regulated Trading Brokers in the UK
- 1. Pepperstone - Overall Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK
- 2. eToro - Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker for Beginner Traders
- 3. CMC Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with Free Minimum Deposit
- 4. IC Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with Lowest Spread in the UK
- 5. IG Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with 24/7 Customer Support
- 6. Plus500 - Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker for CFD Trading
- 7. Forex.com - Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker for Forex Trading
- What is the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)?
- How the ASIC Protects Traders?
- How to Choose the Right ASIC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK?
How we test?
Our test process is really based on two different aspects: our independent tests and research, as well as user reviews from Google Play, the App Store, and Trustpilot, etc.
The first thing we do when testing is to check every detail and test every tool and instrument. Our experts spend more than 200 hours on every article. We pay special attention to the specific function or the criteria that we’re comparing during the comparing stage. This means that we must determine which broker is more suited for beginners, and which is better suited for experts, for example. Find out more about our test process here.
Compare ASIC Regulated Trading Brokers in the UK
Our comparison of the ASIC-regulated brokers took us over 150 hours. We reviewed many features on the brokers we tested, including:
We also included user opinions from Google Play, App Store, and Trustpilot. Here is our comparison table overview.
1. Pepperstone - Overall Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK
Pepperstone allows traders to invest in forex, shares, commodities, CFDs, and more. Any trader, whether they are getting started with trading or have been in the industry for a long time, will enjoy their experience with this ASIC-regulated broker.
- Various trading platforms, including cTrader, MT4, and MT5.
- Automated trading features.
- Social trading beginner-friendly platform.
- High spread on some currency pairs.
2. eToro - Best ASIC Regulated Trading Broker for Beginner Traders
eToro is an easy-to-use broker with features that will get you started with trading in the Australian market. It is also budget-friendly since trading stocks on its platform is commission-free.
If you do not have enough time to conduct research or are still learning how to research the markets, eToro’s social and copy trading platform lets you duplicate the experts’ investments.
- Thousands of market assets.
- Segregated account for storing traders’ funds.
- Navigable and modern design platform.
- No MetaTrader platforms.
3. CMC Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with Free Minimum Deposit
- Hundreds of currency pairs.
- Impeccable stock trading platform.
- Plenty of advanced risk management tools.
- Powerful Next Generation and MT4 platforms, which are also supported on mobile devices.
- Shares CFD trading is costly.
4. IC Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with Lowest Spread in the UK
IC Markets is one of the largest MT4 and ECN forex CFD brokers, allowing trades on stocks, commodities, forex, and more on all its platforms.
This ASIC-regulated broker has a raw spread account that charges low spreads starting from 0.0 pips, allowing frequent traders to perform multiple trades without spending a lot of funds. It also allows hedging, scalping, and automated trading with superior quality trading tools.
- Reliable customer support, which is available 24/7.
- Impressive materials for learning and research.
- No hidden charges and fast trade execution.
- Limited product range.
5. IG Markets - ASIC Regulated Trading Broker with 24/7 Customer Support
Frequent traders who place multiple trades daily need a broker with customer support that is available 24/7. IG Markets is the best ASIC-regulated broker that has very reliable everyday customer service. Rest assured of seamless activities.
- Thousands of assets (+17,000).
- Superior quality research tools.
- Top-notch platforms.
- Costly trading fees.