Most of the UK’s best brokers are located in various global countries and regulated by other highly regarded authorities such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Having tested and reviewed various brokers, we recommend the below six as the best CySEC regulated trading brokers in the UK.
In this guide
The Best CySEC Regulated Trading Brokers in the UK 2021
- Compare CySEC Regulated Trading Brokers in the UK
- 1. eToro - Overall Best CySEC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK
- 2. Plus500 - Best CySEC Regulated Trading Broker for New Traders
- 3. ForexTime (FXTM) - Best CySEC Regulated Broker for Forex Trading
- 4. Capital.com - Best CySEC Regulated Broker for Stock Trading
- 5. XM - CySEC Regulated Broker with the Lowest Fees
- 6. BDSwiss - Best CySEC Regulated Broker for CFD Trading
- What is Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- How to Choose the Right CySEC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK
How we test?
Our test process is really based on two different aspects: our independent tests and research, as well as user reviews from Google Play, the App Store, and Trustpilot, etc.
The first thing we do when testing is to check every detail and test every tool and instrument. Our experts spend more than 200 hours on every article. We pay special attention to the specific function or the criteria that we’re comparing during the comparing stage. This means that we must determine which broker is more suited for beginners, and which is better suited for experts, for example. Find out more about our test process here.
Compare CySEC Regulated Trading Brokers in the UK
Comparing CySEC regulated trading brokers is not easy. To have the best results, we confirm some of the most significant elements that can make a broker stand out among others. These include licenses or regulations, trading charges, platforms, modes of payment, and customer service.
After comparing, we rate them based on our findings and user reviews on their experiences with the brokers. Here is a quick summary of our Google Play, App Store, and Trustpilot reviews ratings.
1. eToro - Overall Best CySEC Regulated Trading Broker in the UK
eToro might be an Israel-based broker, but CySEC regulates it. It also operates in the UK under the conditions of the Financial Conduct Authority. We were impressed by eToro’s trading platform because of its ease of usage that even newbies will not struggle to navigate through.
Moreover, this CySEC regulated broker makes your experience more enjoyable by allowing you to connect with other traders and copy open positions from the experts who you see a potential of making profits. Lastly, its stock trading is commission-free, which can benefit stock traders who are budget conscious.
- World’s best social trading platform.
- +2,000 financial assets.
- Free stock trading and low spreads on major forex currency pairs.
- No MetaTrader 4 or 5 platforms.
2. Plus500 - Best CySEC Regulated Trading Broker for New Traders
New traders in the UK need a simple, innovative, and reliable platform like Plus500’s, which allows them to have a flawless experience. With this broker, you will not lack financial instruments such as forex, shares, and more. There is also a responsive customer service awaiting to attend to your needs 24/7.
Plus500 is also a CFD broker supported on all device platforms. Beginners wishing to try their luck on CFDs should use this broker’s trader’s guide and equip themselves with the necessary knowledge. Additionally, you get to trade commission-free with only spreads to pay.
- Low spreads, especially on popular currency pairs.
- Free deposits and withdrawals.
- Excellent design and user-friendly platform.
- No scalping or automated trading.
3. ForexTime (FXTM) - Best CySEC Regulated Broker for Forex Trading
Within a decade, FXTM has attracted millions of global traders to its modern style platform. You have different platforms to choose from on FXTM depending on your trading needs, including the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The selection of financial instruments and research resources is also adequate to support you.
Trading forex with FXTM is cost-effective. With only a £10 minimum deposit, you will gain access to major currency pairs. Trading fees are also low, and it supports newbies with its Copy trading feature that is available through its FXTM invest platform.
- Low forex-trading fees.
- Regulated by the FCA.
- Highly customisable platform with adequate market analysis tools.
- Limited trading instruments.
4. Capital.com - Best CySEC Regulated Broker for Stock Trading
Capital.com has offices in both the UK and Cyprus, meaning that two regulatory bodies oversee it, namely the FCA and the CySEC. The broker started its operations in 2016, and it has become a preferred choice by a majority of stock traders in the UK.
Capital.com has over 2,000 stocks to trade with. Every trader will get a suitable platform because it offers them according to your experience level. Additionally, it is fully packed with excellent research tools, including over 70 indicators, price alerts, investor sentiment, and plenty of charts.
- Competitive spreads.
- Market-leading trading tools.
- Top-notch educational resources.
- Financing fees for overnight positions.
5. XM - CySEC Regulated Broker with the Lowest Fees
XM is a powerful broker that is regulated by multiple world-respected authorities.
It is globally known as a CFD and spread betting broker that charges one of the lowest spreads in the market. You will only need a $5 minimum deposit to open your first position. On top of it, making the deposit is free of charge.
XM MetaTrader platforms have various instruments and tools to help you reach your trading goals. Moreover, it also makes your experience more engaging with bonus offers that can go as high as $5,000. The customer service is available in over 30 languages and reachable via phone, live chat, and email.