Forex.com is a great forex and CFD broker that is available globally through a well-designed and clear website and trading platform.
- Suitable for any type of traders trading platforms
- Variety of product offerings
- Global reach spanning
- Offers protection for U.K./E.U. customer accounts
- Limited trading opportunities in the U. S.
- Small selection of cryptocurrencies.
With Forex.com, you can trade stocks, futures, forex, commodities, and options in more than 50 countries. Forex.com is a simple, easy-to-use forex trading platform. It offers more than 90 currencies, making it in demand among users around the world.
Forex.com allows its clients to choose what to use: the usual desktop, online web, or its convenient app platform. Forex.com has the most significant number of MetaTrader users globally and allows cryptocurrency trading, available on CFDs.
Our team of experts in the financial field have spent several weeks trading with Forex.com. We’ve tested the platforms, checked all the details, and included our results from this work below.
Forex.com – Who Are They?
Forex.com is one of the fastest growing online forex and CFD brokers in the world. They already have millions of loyal clients from all over the world.
Forex.com is a market-leading brokerage firm. They are owned by GAIN Capital, which is a major American financial institution. We consider Forex.com to be one of the safest trading platforms on the trading market; it’s also one of the few brokers of its kind that are licensed in both the United States and Europe.
Since it was founded in 2001, Forex.com has gained great experience in the online trading world. According to the broker’s management, they are constantly developing their platforms, making the work of their customers more comfortable.
They have always been responsive when it comes to customer service, which has improved over time.
Compare Forex.com Features With Other Brokers
Our Opinion About Forex.com
After hours of researching and testing, we are confident that Forex.com is a trustworthy trading platform.
- They have the U.S. license of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). This regulatory body is considered to be one of the strictest in the world.
- In Europe, they are regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that Forex.com also operates under the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA) regulatory guidelines.
Forex.com has a great and quite common range of platforms that cater to all kinds of traders with different knowledge and experience levels. Lots of advantages, including having 4,500+ assets in several other markets, give Forex.com the upper hand over its rivals.